Challenge: A rodent burrows into an exterior wall of your home and eventually chews into an electrical wire in your living room. The wire short circuits and eventually starts a house fire. The living room is filled with smoke that slowly smolders before spreading, filling the entire home with thick, billowy smoke.
Ask yourself, do you have the proper smoke alarms engaged? Pretend the primary exit is blocked. How quick can you get you and your family out of the house? Go initiate a fire drill challenge tomorrow night. It sure as heck would not hurt!
Image from Wikimedia Commons. Author: Gophi.